The legal document allows a person to extend the limit of his or her rental agreement. In the lease extension document, the following things should be mentioned:
• Name of the parties between whom the agreement is taking place
• The date of the beginning and ending of extension
• The reference of the old document according to which the lease has been extended
In the case of a lease extension, the payment of the lease can alter time to time. If you are looking for purchase of freehold by leaseholder, make sure that you consult a person that will provide you with the right lease extension.
If you are deciding to get a residential lease extension then you must complete the following important tasks before beginning the procedure:
• You must check the eligibility of the landlord
• Select your lease extension advisor
• Have an access to the premium
• You must establish the required finance
• Collect the information about the purchase of freehold by leaseholder
• Prepare the legal notice
• Prepare for the procedure
Make sure that none of the above-mentioned subjects are neglected. Once the notice is issued the procedure will begin. You must meet the deadlines and requirements to get the extension.